Gosh, I can’t believe we are almost at the end of July! It feels like every year I wait forever for summer only to have it fly right by in the blink of an eye, amid glasses of rosé, beach trips, and al fresco dinners with friends.
In case you missed it, last month I put together a mini bucket list. I plan on doing these on a semi-monthly basis to help me get through my 101 in 1001 list (check that out here, if you haven’t seen it yet.)
June was actually quite productive and I’m proud to say I got through most of the list. The biggest accomplishments were redesigning this blog (technically happened in July but who’s keeping score?) and getting my learner’s permit, which puts me one step closer to learning how to drive!
I also saw Shakespeare in the Park with Jane, went to the Whitney Museum with my bestie Jordan, and hung out in Battery Park with Alex. Head back over to the June post for a detailed run-down of how I did, if you’re curious.
Since I took some time off earlier this month — stay tuned for travel posts and a vlog! — I’ve decided to do a combined list for July and August. Above are just a few of the things I’d love to do before the season starts changing. I’ll do my best to take you along for the ride.
UPDATE: Here’s how I did!
- I went on vacation with my mom to Chicago, a new state for me! Read about that here.
- I published my Chicago travel vlog on YouTube. You can watch that here, if you’d like.
- Alex and I explored Inwood when we went to visit the Cloisters. Check, and check.
- We also had our annual summer picnic in Central Park. Here’s what we packed.
- In case you missed it, I also posted about my summer capsule wardrobe.
- I’m still taking driving lessons and have yet to get my photos taken, so those two will have to get bumped to my September bucket list.